First, the updates… uh, not many. Maybe I’ll just start with the numbers:
- # of words written: zippo
- Blog posts: uno (yay! two if you count this one)
- Contract work: Finished outlines for three user guides; one outline still in progress; wrote/edited eight topics
- Office de-cluttering: don’t ask
- Books read: zippo
These are my goals for this week:
- # of words written: some
- Blog posts: two (other than this one)
- Contract work: Finish outline #4; write/edit 70 or so topics
- Office de-cluttering: get through one box or put away one stack o’ crap
- Books read: one
- Play with my daughter: always!
My new hope is that if I put some goals out there for all the world to see, I’ll be able to stick to them. I’ll be sure to blog about how it all goes.
That’s about all I have tonight. I’m heading to bed early. Seriously. Now. Or within 10 minutes, whichever comes first.